Monday, January 31, 2011

{Heart's Day} Will You Be My Valentine?


To kick off the first day of February, a.k.a the month of LOOOOVE, I wanted to share the little valentines I created for Dean to give to his grandparents, aunts & uncles, and cousins. I took a quick picture a few weeks ago of my little lover boy with his sweet, sweet smile and added it to his card. Ahhh...I can't resist that face!

I also tried something a little different with the labels. I didn't have much time, so this address tag was a little easier and much faster to whip up than my usual wrap labels. I kinda like them!

**I'm loving that it's finally FEBRUARY, my new favorite month of the year thanks to R. Dean. I've been reminiscing and reflecting BIG TIME about this time last year. So much to say, so little time but to sum it all up...WE ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment