Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{Wall Art} Kaylia


I just completed this wall art for a cute little student at my middle school, Kaylia. Kaylia is a student in the multiple handicapped room, and she loves to chat it up with me while I'm sitting on bathroom duty in the afternoon {as teachers, we are all assigned a duty...mine is bathroom duty....I'm so lucky ;-}. One day she noticed I was working on my laptop, and she peeked over my shoulder to see what I was creating. That's all it took, and the next thing I knew we were discussing ideas for some wall art for her bedroom....HA!

I attached a thick chocolate brown & white polka dot ribbon to the top of this sign, so that she can hang it above her bed {as per her request}. Her bedroom is lime green and chocolate brown with polka dots.

I've already had a few other students bugging me to make signs for them now. Ahhhh....what have I done????!!!! Looks like it's going to be a busy spring ;-}

No comments:

Post a Comment