Friday, January 28, 2011

{Restaurant Review} IL Fiore


Last night I had a girls' night at IL Fiore, a DELICIOUS Italian restaurant in Collingswood, NJ. Here are my thoughts:

FOOD :: Thumbs Up! {Lots of homemade selections...I had a fresh apricot & asiago salad, the spinach gnocchi and a ricotta filled cannoli for dessert ~ all delish. My fav? The warm, crusty bread served before dinner with an olive oil/balsalmic vinegar dipping mix!}.
ATMOSPHERE :: So So {I'm big on this, BUT I was there with a group of 8 girls, so we created our own atmosphere}!
COST :: Thumbs Up! {Very reasonable....I think the most expensive dish was $15 and it was BYOB}.
CONVENIENCE :: So so {Parking is a little tricky, especially on weekends, but Collingswood is an adorable little town, so a bit of a walk through town is actually enjoyable. MAKE RESERVATIONS...I've seen lines of people waiting to get in on a Saturday night even in the winter}.

Overall, I really liked this restaurant, and I know my husband would love it, so we definitely need to make a second trip. The waiters were phenominal....very attentive and accommodating and even 100% Italian {thick accents and all}!


Teacher friends enjoying some great company!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment